Most people think losing weight is all about diets but this is mostly far from the truth.
Weight Management is not about dieting and it’s not about what you can’t have either – it’s about creating a healthy relationship with food.
Most of us overeat due to emotional or habitual reasons, i.e. we eat to satisfy our minds rather than because we are physically hungry. It may be that you eat when you are bored or stressed, or maybe you consider you eat healthily but you eat too much but there is always a reason why you do so and that is what we will look in too.
Re-education concerning dietary factors, exercise, goal setting and weight monitoring are all included with an understanding of how, when and why you eat whilst reprogramming your subconscious, to adopt new strategies and obtain fresh perspectives surrounding your relationship with food.
I help you understand why you have an eating condition, to achieve their desired weight, regain self-esteem and boost confidence which has an impact on the rest of your life.
What are the benefits of the combined therapy I provide?
• To disassociate weight management with what people think dieting is all about.
• Encourage you to begin to take care of yourself in a more positive way by eating healthier and understanding portion control.
• Help you to stop obsessing about food and enable you to let go of those feelings of failure and guilt.
• It will enable you to manage food cravings.
• Help you to discover and understand your relationship with food and find the triggers that make you overeat.
• Give you the tools and motivation to enable you to become healthier, confident and energised.
• Control hunger and appetite.
• Overcome Boredom, emotional and habitual eating.
• Give you insight to exercise and help you understand that it’s NOT about being down the gym all day, every day.
• Regulate your metabolism.
With a combination of therapy treatment we are able to directly access the unconscious mind, to enable a change to the old eating habits and to resolve any emotional reasons for over-eating. To allow you to have a change of attitude towards the food that you eat so that you no longer want to snack on unhealthy foods, or finish everything on your plate even if you are not hungry. This enables you to enjoy eating healthily and at the same time lose weight in a safe and natural way.
Our unconscious mind defeats change:
• We unconsciously equate food to love and acceptance.
• We deal with stress by comfort eating.
• Is our unconscious mind self-sabotaging change?
• Is there a hole in our emotional life that we need to fill?
• Is our unconscious mind afraid of change? Afraid it could not cope with a new image?
How many sessions will it take?
People’s requirements are different so the number of sessions depends on the cause of the weight problem and the client’s response to the therapies.
On average it takes 6 sessions but this will be discussed during the free consultation.